Do you wish to experience the excitement and enthusiasm of a Startup within a large enterprise setup? Do you wish to work with a highly energetic, skilled & passionate bunch of individuals with a never give up attitude? Are you someone who likes to convert new challenges into new opportunities? Do you crave to sell some of the best enterprise software solutions available in the industry? Do you have a flair to deal with some of the biggest enterprises in the globe & drive large ticket deals? If your answer is yes, this is where you need to be. As part of a new initiative, we are looking to hire high energy, aggressive, competitive & self-driven individuals to join our sales team as an Account Development Manager (ADM).
This program is specifically designed to groom new sales talent who would like to a build a career in the constantly growing Inside sales industry. We wish to groom & mentor the next gen sales leaders.
As an Account development manager, you will be responsible for qualifying prospective clients & scheduling meetings for our sales team. This includes target market penetration, calling on senior-level executives, consultative approach to selling, trade show attendance, following up on marketing generated responses, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
What you will do
• Support sales efforts by targeting Accounts & Lead utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
• Learn about the Technical communication & Digital learning solutions to further articulate it to our prospective clients.
• Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
• Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with prospects delivering qualified sales opportunities.
• Process problems and translate need into business opportunities.
• Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships and monetizing them.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
• Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
• Meet or exceed monthly-qualified opportunity targets.
What you need to succeed
• 1 - 3 years prior sales, business development, Inside sales, customer service experience, preferably with an IT Product or services organization. We are also open to applications from sales/customer service candidates from diverse industries who are looking to transition their career
• Exceptional communication skills, i.e. both verbal & written
• A candidate who is a quick learner, ability to grasp & learn technology in no time.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
• The phone is your ‘friend’ - you must show evidence that you are a great communicator & willing to connect with at least 20-30 clients in a day(completed calls).
• A candidate who is passionate about building his/her career in Technology sales.