Job title: Accountant
Experience: 1+ years of experience
Job Location: Pune / Bangalore
Assignment Duration: 12 months
Work Timings: Normal working hours (Work From office – Hybrid Mode)
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
What will you get to learn?
- This role gives the exposure to the candidate to closely work with AP tax support team who manage the tax portion of Accounts Payable Process.
- Regulatory reporting team in Pune handling SEZ compliance filling is a critical team for the business; and hence manpower required to accelerate the team’s working.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The project is to extract the report and supporting documents from the AP system for the SEZ compliance filing pertains to India GST
- Extract the report from the AP system
- Prepare the report in the format required for the filing
- Extract the related supporting documents i.e. invoice copies, PO copies & payment proofs
Skills Required (Mandatory)
- University degree or equivalent education (B.COM)
- Fast learner with at least 1 – 2 years of experience in Account payable.
- Proficient in English (both written and oral)
- Basic MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word knowledge
- Good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks