Exposure to work with 20+ member team having qualified chartered accountants and MBA with different working experience
What will you get to learn?
Exposure to work in a global environment in the LESR team having teammates as qualified chartered accountants and MBA with different working experience.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- 1.Qualified Chartered accountant with 2+ years of experience
- 2.Good communication\writing skills
- 3.have worked on financial preparation and understand IFRS.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Work Timings: General ShiftNotice Period: Immediate to 15day’s notice period.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Quarterly\Monthly\Annual\half yearly reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- ADAC report
- CART Submissions
- Liaoning with various counterparts for reporting data etc.
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and staffing services to our clients. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialised professionals across a range of disciplines, including Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Business Support, Communications, Digital, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Sales. Aston Carter is an Allegis Group company. We embrace people from diverse backgrounds. Together we create an inclusive workplace where employees can bring their authentic self to work every day and thrive for success.