Candidate Manager | Recruiter
Aston Carter is growing, and multiple customers are coming in with new requirements. The organization is expanding rapidly, and customer demand is at an all-time high. We are not able to serve the clients and their needs as per their expectations. Along with this, there are 1200 Consultants currently working with Aston Carter at different client locations who need to be managed. Hence the organization is looking forward to hiring a Recruiter, Candidate Manager and Sr. Candidate Manager who can immediately join us and make an impact
Aston Carter is a DDO (deliberatively developmental organization). Giving and receiving feedback is the cornerstone of its functioning. The recruiters will receive developmental care and the organization teach skills to become a better human beings and help them to become a leader in the future. Aston Carter believes in the benefits of giving and not only taking. The recruiter will be hired as a recruiter and gradually they will be transformed into a leader who will be responsible for others’ development; handling P & L for his/her respective team.Apart from this, the recruiter will be a part of India Inclusion Summits and D&I initiatives, they will be a part of CSR initiatives where the major focus will be given to imparting humility which is a trait of a good leader. The recruiters will be trained to build their character through all these initiatives and become a leader. People who have left Allegis, have excellent value in the market and have joined Tier 1 MNCs in leadership roles.
- Required 1 to 3 years of recruiting experience into Non-IT roles across customers in any domain
- In addition, this opportunity requires a demonstrated ability to access and recommend/select qualified applicants based on targeted skills and abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Maintains applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Responds to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency, and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate6. Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel, to include pivot tables, formatting, basic formulas etc.
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Job Location: Pan India
- Work Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and staffing services to our clients. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialised professionals across a range of disciplines, including Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Business Support, Communications, Digital, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Sales. Aston Carter is an Allegis Group company. We embrace people from diverse backgrounds. Together we create an inclusive workplace where employees can bring their authentic self to work every day and thrive for success.
You may share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org