As the part of the claims team, this role involves handling claims for the Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial line of business. To be successful in this role one should have competent knowledge of healthcare industry & claims terminologies.
What will you get to learn?
- Opportunity to work with the largest diversified Healthcare company.
- Opportunity to gain experience in an American pharmacy benefit and health care provider.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Fresher (Only graduates except B tech and Pharma students)
- 6 to 15 months of transaction processing experience in BPO industry(preferred)
- Experience of Healthcare preferred.
Good to have Skills:
- Strong Analytical skill
- Open to work in shifts (evening)
- Facility claims, Physician claims and some rework LOB Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial.
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad (Work from office)
- 17:45 PM to 3:15 AM
- 20:45 PM to 6:15 AM
Notice Period: Immediate to 7 days
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills