Social Content /Media Marketing :
As part of the marketing department, this role will involve managing daily operational tasks with respect to banner creation, scheduling and influencer management. To be successful, individual should be energetic and possess data driven approach with a keen interest in fashion, social media, and trends.
What will you get to learn?
- Opportunity to work in Leading e-commerce company.
- Opportunity to gain experience in social media marketing and digital marketing.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Minimum 0-3yrs experience
- Should have knowledge on video editing, fashion trends and social media aspects.
Good to have Skills:
- Video Editing.
- Knowledge of trends in womenswear, menswear, and kid’s market.
- Idea about User clickstream.
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Timings: General shift
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Effectively manage daily operational tasks with respect to banner creation, scheduling and influencer management. He/she also will need to liaise with other teams to ensure timely execution of daily administrative operations and tasks.
- Effectively communicate and make regular follow-ups with internal teams for all creative and scheduling requirements.
- Conceptualization and Creation of content collaterals - Videos, Statics & Listicles.
- Collect and analyse marketing data across mediums and channels
- Collaborate seamlessly with Central Store and Traffic teams on Events & Activations.
- Own the day-to-day calendar to ensure all deliverables for campaigns and projects are on time & track.
- Manage business stakeholders and ensure content solves for business problems.
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and staffing services to our clients. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialised professionals across a range of disciplines, including Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Business Support, Communications, Digital, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Sales. Aston Carter is an Allegis Group company. We embrace people from diverse backgrounds. Together we create an inclusive workplace where employees can bring their authentic self to work every day and thrive for success.