Data Control Specialist-
As the part of the team, you will be involved in timely creation of customer files in the ATLAS System. Creating customer profiles in ATLAS to support relocation requests from our clients. Using internal tools to make appropriate decisions to drive—client, contract, division, currency, move type, policy, products etc. These decisions drive workflow, billing, service delivery, and financial drivers for the organization.
This team member will also manage updates to customer files and stuck customer resolutions.
What will you get to learn?
- Opportunity to work with market leader in relocation services
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Experience in excel, document handling or data management.
Good to have Skills:
- Excel Skills
- Data Management
- Document handling
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Contract to Hire Mode-1 year
- Job Location: Bangalore (Currently Work from home)
- No of Positions-20
- Work Timings: This role will be expected to work shift equivalent to US EST Business hours. Must be flexible and willing to work on Night Shifts - e.g., 8pm to 5am.
- Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely and accurate input of customer data in Atlas system.
- Understand key financial controls and the Contract and policy setup to support customer file creation.
- Stop (Stick) customer files when not all required information provided, or key decisions cannot be made. Also, manage and escalate authorizations where a US Sanctioned country is involved.
- Manage update requests to customer files.
- Identification and communication of potential gaps in coding matrices to leadership
- Aide in training of new hires and/or temps
- Assist with new system roll outs and testing
- Assists with data integrity reports and projects
- Manage to sensitive and confidential information provided by our clients.
- Perform OFAC checks on customers when required.
- Other projects and tasks as required by management
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to meet productivity goals, while maintaining accuracy
- Strong Analytical Skills/Critical Thinking
- Accuracy/Quality of Work
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Strong Typing Skills
- Produce volume of work with accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to reference multiple documents and make key decisions—and identify conflicting information
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive/confidential materials
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- College degree or equivalent work experiences preferred
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and staffing services to our clients. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialised professionals across a range of disciplines, including Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Business Support, Communications, Digital, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Sales. Aston Carter is an Allegis Group company. We embrace people from diverse backgrounds. Together we create an inclusive workplace where employees can bring their authentic self to work every day and thrive for success.