Job title: Business Analyst
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Job Location: Pune
Assignment Duration: 12 months
Work Timings: Normal working hours (Work From office – Hybrid Mode)
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
What will you get to learn?
The candidate will be working as a business analyst within IBOR Finance Change (PC Aligned) group having global presence across multiple locations therefore will need to balance the ability to work independently alongside co-ordination with the rest of the team. Candidate will be involved in interactions with senior Product Controllers (VPs/DIRs) across the globe.
Skills Required (Mandatory)
- Experience Range – 4 to 6 years for ENO3
- Bachelor degree is a requirement. MBA Finance is preferred but not mandatory
- 3-4 years of experience of working as a Business Analyst within Product Control/Investment Banking/Capital Markets
- Exposure to Product Control function and its business processes will be an added advantage.
- Sound understanding of Financial Products like Loans, Money Market, Guarantees, SLB/Repo, Derivatives, etc.
- Deep understanding of Software development life cycle with delivery experience under Water fall and agile methodologies
- Direct faceoff with Senior stakeholders for requirement elicitations, functional testing and project management
- Experience of working with onshore/offshore model
- Experience of working closely with IT and Support Teams
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and PL SQL
- Good understanding of innovation technologies such as R, Python and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik is desirable.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Opportunity to work as a Business Analyst for a regulatory program within Product Control domain.
- Extensive interactions with Business and IT would be required to analyse the impacts on Product Control function as part of changes implemented upstream.
- Responsible for gathering of business requirements, documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions, where required.
- Preparation of test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and analyse defects in collaboration with IT teams and assist with end user testing.
- Assist Project Managers and Project Leads to drive the project plan and related activities such as chair governance forums to prioritise the book of work