An opportunity work with world’s largest providers of financial services, this will be an Individual Contributor role. The new hire will work closely with 3 Sr. Directors. Key business groups at FMR India are Enterprise Delivery and Solutions (EDS), Technology Services (TS), and Business Analytics and Research (BA&R), apart from Support functions.
What will you get to learn?• Get to join at a time when the activity levels are high
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- 7 –10 years of IT Recruitment Exp.
- Experience with leading staffing ramp efforts across technology areas
- Effective team management skills
- Hands-on experience with Recruitment tools
- Good communication skills, eye for detail
- Good knowledge on MS Excel (mandate).
Experience: 7 to 10 Year
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Work Timings: 10am – 7pm
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
- Provide data driven solutions to hiring managers.
- Build an outstanding and personalized associate experience!.
- Offering our business leaders insights, into the external marke.
- Facilitate decision making while ensuring we hire talent with the right balance of business and organizational needs.
- Collaborate with our sourcing teams, staffing partners, tech & event companies to identify talent efficiently.
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and staffing services to our clients. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialised professionals across a range of disciplines, including Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Business Support, Communications, Digital, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Sales. Aston Carter is an Allegis Group company. We embrace people from diverse backgrounds. Together we create an inclusive workplace where employees can bring their authentic self to work every day and thrive for success.