Project Manager 4
A key global role within the Group Finance function where the role holder will be responsible for delivering Project Delivery and Process Transformation capability to support a critical transition in the Accounts Payable (AP) Department.
What will you get to learn?
- The role provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to influence the Group Finance outcomes for the organization, transition, and new working model for the AP function.
- This role will enable AP to deliver this key transition, deliver process efficiency gains through the identification and delivery of service / process innovation, ensuring that the function continues to operate both effectively and efficiently before, during and after the program.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- High quality practical project management and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and deliver multiple tasks and share goals and complex technical scenarios with colleagues to ensure delivery.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with a management consulting / transformation organization and or specific transition project management & Change management skills (related experience managing / supporting global change programs will be an added advantage).
- Strong knowledge of Process Transformation skills and the ability to review, analyse and enact change to improve the outcomes for businesses and customers. This includes strong documentation and delivery skills.
- High quality business case skills – able to both build and analyse business cases to ensure high quality trade-off analysis across the deliveries so all cost models for personnel and transition can be mapped.
- A high work ethic – able to self-drive and work with a broad group of stakeholders to identify and deliver change across the globe.
- High quality communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders on all facets of the project.
- Understands accounting principles and Procure to Pay invoice life cycle (will be an added advantage).
Experience: 8+ Years
Job Location: Pune
Work Timings: General shift
Assignment Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively support the project management of all components of the transition
- Process review, analysis, scoping, and transformation within the AP construct.
- Supporting the development of a model that captures all currently outsourced tasks and maps the transition of these tasks to a revised internal model.
- Working with the process owners to define and document the internal model
- Using your SME knowledge, identify opportunities and deploy solutions that utilize process transformation / automation / analytics where possible to create efficiencies in the transformation
- Support the delivery of a robust data governance and reporting framework to all processes reviewed
- Work with risk and control teams from both project governance and documentation perspectives
- Report on progress and keep stakeholders closely appraised of progress and delivery
- Bring structure and strong delivery support to the program
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and staffing services to our clients. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialised professionals across a range of disciplines, including Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Business Support, Communications, Digital, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Sales. Aston Carter is an Allegis Group company. We embrace people from diverse backgrounds. Together we create an inclusive workplace where employees can bring their authentic self to work every day and thrive for success.