Job title: Risk Analyst
What will you get to learn?
The Operational Risk team provides operational risk oversight functions of 650 people across the globe. It will be a great place to communicate with various people from different teams.
- You will also get to understand what the function does, how the reporting works, what are different types of validation the team will be doing, and how they provide a node of an attempt to perform a quality assurance review on a particular incident or audit point.
- You will be working with the Operational Risk Team; it will be a great opportunity for you to understand different credit risk processes in terms of data validation and risk reporting of those numbers.
- It is a great opportunity for you to not only work in operational risk and incident management but also would get exposed to audit-related policies and procedures that the team is bound to.
- You will also get exposure to independent control validation to meet external requirements such as SOX, Vulca, and BSBS239.
Skills Required (Mandatory)
- Experience Required: 4-7 years of experience in handling quality assurance within Operational Risk, audit, or regulatory environment working in a professional environment such as a Bank, Big 4 Accounting, or Consulting firm.
- Previous experience in operational risk, audit, or regulatory environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Ability to understand complex processes, procedures, and controls and identify operational risks.
- Takes ownership and accountability of tasks, manages projects to their completion, and delivers under tight timelines with accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience: 3 - 5years
Job Location: Pune
Assignment Duration: 12 months
Work Timings: General IST business hours i.e., 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM IST.
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate design and implementation of the various control frameworks.
- Engage with the Business to understand the end-to-end process, risks, and controls and support the implementation of relevant business controls.
- Perform read-across and quality assurance reviews on various Operational Risk areas.
- Prepare presentations on relevant topics to management, governance bodies, and others.
- Maintain Business Operational Risk Guidance documents.