Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of marketing roles in a professional services firm - marketing communications, campaigns, operations, and reporting
- Excellent program management by asking good questions to understand needs and goals, challenges the status quo, provides innovative, impactful ideas, suggests alternatives and can articulate pros and cons
- Ability to scope, plan, research, analyze, and present data in intuitive graphical formats to draw meaningful insights
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint and ability to integrate various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Understanding of digital and key social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, etc.
- Should focus on the end goal and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
What you’ll do: As a senior strategic marketing analyst in one of the big four firm, you will contribute to the growth and development of the organization in a variety of ways.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Support the SMPs in launching common type of campaign activations on various digital channels
- Program management of campaigns by working with various internal teams
- Execute campaigns by working with various internal teams and track the performance
- Develop stronger relationships and play a vital role in driving successful marketing programs
- Assist in creating, maintaining, and prioritizing marketing and communications campaigns
- Develop internal and external communications and marketing collaterals to promote company’s services and products
- Prepare reports illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Create impactful and targeted insights to help SMPs and leaders take effective business decisions
Qualifications and experience required:
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, with good understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Master’s degree ideally with a focus in Marketing, Communication, English or a related business field.