• Proven track record in a desktop technical support environment• Strong communication skills; Excellent English (Written and spoken)• Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills.• Is understanding of and sympathetic to client requirements• Enterprises Mobility implementation and troubleshooting.• Records inquiries, and repair / service requests.• Resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor.• Tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.• Escalates to or consults with next level support when solution is unclear.• Reports problems with procedures and suggests improvements.TROUBLESHOOTING SOFTWARE,HARDWARE, NETWORK, APPLICATION,VPN ISSUES.VOICE AND NON-VOICE INTERNATIONAL PROCESS.EXPERIENCE - 0- 3 YEARSLOCATION - BANGALORE , HYDERABAD.SHIFT - ROTATIONAL SHIFTS.
Technical Operations Analyst:
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- 2-3 years of Technical/Desktop Support experience within a busy, high volume call environment
- Proven track record in a desktop technical support environment
- Strong communication skills; Excellent English (Written and spoken)
- Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills.