We are looking for Technical Support Analyst. This is a good opportunity for you to get associated with one of the big four accounting firm. If you have a prior experience into Technical support this would be a right opportunity for you.
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Notice period: 15 days’ maximum
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyse and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
- Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts as ISS-Technology works 24 x 7.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and logical skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2016 including Outlook, Exchange Servers, Office 365
- Knowledge of computer Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Window 7, 8,8.1 and 10 & Mac
- Knowledge of Network and Internet troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PDA (mobile devices) – Setup & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directories